- Draws water into the bowel, which improves hydration in the digestive tract and softens the stool, making it easier to pass3.
- Inhibits the channels that reabsorb water from the bowel, which softens the stool and makes it easier to pass4.
- Gently activates pelvic nerves and motility receptors in the colon to enhance peristalsis and promote bowel motility4.
- Increases water content in the bowel to soften stool and stimulate its movement through the colon5.
- Soothes and heals the digestive tract to improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), including reductions in pain and straining, and improved stool consistency and frequency6.
- Increases peristaltic action to promote regular bowel movements. Triphala improves the number, frequency and consistency of bowel movements while decreasing the abdominal pain and bloating caused by constipation8.
- Rich in vitamin C, flavonoids and polyphenols that provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects on the bowel, protecting the gut mucosa and the improving symptoms of IBS9.
- Supports the gut microbiota through inhibiting the growth of some undesirable bacterial strains, and promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria, including Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus species9.
Healthology does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO / GMO FREE.