Feeling fatigued? Iron bisglycinate in this complex is a form that is easier for many to absorb, and it comes with friendly cofactors such as B and C vitamins, which further help increase absorption. Iron bisglycinate is a chelated form of iron with two molecules of the amino acid glycine attached to an iron. This novel type of iron has a higher absorption rate and is absorbed by the cells of the small intestine without the usual irritation and constipation of other forms.
- Helps prevents iron deficiency anaemia
- Supports proper red blood cell formation for energy
- Iron bisglycinate, easy to absorb and easy on the stomach
- Does not cause constipation
- 20mg of elemental Iron
- Iron enhanced with vitamin C, B6, B12 and folic acid – cofactors to help in the absorption and assimilation of iron for production of healthy red blood cells
- Vegan/vegetarian friendly